Meet Our Doctor
Dr. Kurt Kacer
My philosophy is to provide the highest quality orthodontic care in a friendly, caring and fun environment. Being an orthodontist is the best job in the world! The office provides a valuable service in an upbeat setting that makes people feel better about themselves and allows them to enjoy better dental health. Providing the positive change a great smile creates is very satisfying.
The hands-on training that I received in my years of school has enabled me to provide effective and accurate treatment to my patients. At the completion of my orthodontic training, I was awarded the Clinical Excellence Award. In addition, I furthered my knowledge by attending continuing education courses to keep up on the latest advancements in my field.
- Bachelor of Science – Biology, Western Washington University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, Case Western Reserve University
- Master of Science – Orthodontics, Case Western Reserve University
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Arizona Dental Association
- Southern Arizona Dental Association
Outside the office
I enjoy traveling, golfing, football, basketball, and many other outdoor activities. I love working with young children and I am committed to the development of children through sports.
We care for our patients and want you to have the smile you deserve.
Call us today to schedule your free smile exam with us!
Check out the benefits for our patients ages 6-11!
for all ages
Our partners at DentalPros offer cleanings and more.