During your complimentary first visit, you will be greeted by our friendly and well-trained staff and receive an office tour. Dr. Grob, Dr. Kacer, or Dr. O'Neill will examine you to determine your need for orthodontics and discuss present and future options. They will examine your situation for:
- Tooth concerns, such as crowding, spacing, protrusion or impaction of teeth
- Jaw bone issues causing imbalances or cross bites of one or more teeth which may result in jaw shifting and or unequal bone development
- Oral habits, such as digit sucking or tongue thrusting
- Medical issues, such as mouth breathing, allergies and joint dysfunction
The purpose of the initial examination is to answer:
- What sort of problem is present, if any?
- When is the proper time to begin treatment?
- What type of treatment is indicated?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will the treatment cost?
What is the cost of the treatment?
The cost of treatment depends upon the severity of the patient’s problem. The treatment coordinator will discuss fees and payment options, during the initial exam, if treatment is required. We have different payment plans to suit your budget and accept assignment from most insurance plans. We work hard to make orthodontics affordable.
Assignment of Insurance Benefits
At OrthoPros, for your convenience we accept assignment of benefits from most insurance plans. By doing so, your family’s out-of-pocket expense is substantially lower. If there are any changes in your policy prior to full payment of the insurance benefit, please contact our office to discuss new options to fulfill your financial obligation.
It is our goal to see you, on time, for your appointment. Time is scheduled to complete the necessary procedure, give information about the treatment and answer any questions you may have. In order for us to maintain a schedule that runs in a timely manner, we request that patients arrive on time to avoid delays, as the day progresses. Your cooperation and consideration with appointments is greatly appreciated by our office and the patients that are seen after your appointment.
Patient Information Forms
Please fill out and submit our secure online forms prior to your first appointment.